SUBDIVISION & LAND SPECIALISTS
Nobelius Land Surveyors work with property developers and land owners to change land use, and transform underused land into attractive residential estates, townhouses, commercial lots, and apartments
If you’re a property developer or land owner looking to change your land use, or transform underused land into residential estates, townhouses, commercial lots or apartments, we can help. We offer a full range of property development services from acquisition through to management of a subdivision, as well as cadastral, engineering and topographic surveying.
Our team of licensed surveyors have completed land development projects all over Melbourne’s south-eastern metropolitan fringe, travelling to sites within 100km of our home base in Pakenham. From large estate developments to small projects of less than 20 lots, we have proven experience in the field.
LARGE ESTATE DEVELOPMENTS
We play a critical role in large estate developments, working closely with property developers and consultants to legally define the dimensions of new or existing properties, provide detailed topographic surveys and subsequent survey control to enable civil engineering design and construction.
For more than 20 years we’ve successfully delivered on large scale development projects. Here are a few we have recently completed:
- Weebar Road Drouin: Large scale development including 1700 plus residential lots, commercial precinct, primary and secondary schools, sewer pump station, major Melbourne Water reserves and basin and two VicRoads intersections.
- Brandy Creek Road Warragul: Large scale development including 400 residential lots, 1.5km of offsite gravity fed trunk sewer, large Melbourne Water reserve and basin and VicRoads intersection.
- Drouin Golf Club / McGlones Road: Development including 270 residential lots, 140 low density residential lots, sewer pump station and 2.5km of trunk sewer and rising main.
- Wattletree Road Bunyip: Residential development of 18 lots, cash flow planning and projections, negotiation with neighbours for service outfalls, council negotiations for vegetation and drainage issues.
- Drouin Road Longwarry: Residential development including 25 lots, offsite drainage detention, VicRoads intersection, negotiation with neighbours, council and DELWP for service outfalls.
- The Beaumaris: A large scale urban infill development comprising of 63 apartments, two shops and a restaurant.
- Pakenham Racecourse: Assisted in the layout, logistics and governance of the Trainers Allotment Subdivision. Ongoing allotment design and creation, future planning of possible residential and commercial precincts, sewer pump station and rising main.
SMALL LOT DEVELOPMENTS
Our team specialise in small urban developments, working with home owners and farmers wanting to develop their own land. As a family owned firm, we understand this can be an emotional decision, and we take the time to help our clients through each step of the subdivision process.
A subdivision is simply the reorganising of title boundaries into new configurations. It can include dividing one piece of land into multiple blocks, rearranging the boundaries of existing lots, creating an easement to allow road access or merging multiple lots into one.