BUILDING A HOUSE
When you build a new home, it’s critical that both the boundaries and placement of the house are 100 percent accurate. Our licensed team of surveyors work extensively on both small and large housing developments and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your project gets off to the best start.
Whether you’re building one home or 100, we’ll make the land mapping process stress-free. We can assist with the initial site survey, through to setting out the placement of the house slab, and everything in between.
Surveys for New Single Dwellings
The built environment needs to be respected and worked with when designing a new house, hence the reason an accurate and presentable feature and level survey of the site and adjoining neighbours is required.
The standard inclusions for a survey of this nature are:
- All existing features on subject site (House, trees, sheds, fences, etc)
- AHD Levels eg. Floor level, Natural surface, inverts.
- All neighbouring habitable and non-habitable room windows within 9m of subject site.
- Neighbouring ridge and gutter heights/lines & building outlines
- All relevant street furniture (pits, poles, signs, crossovers, trees, etc)
From this information your building designer will be able to create your dream all the while meeting ResCode standards, servicing requirements and fitting the contours of the site.
This survey coupled with a Title Re-Establishment Survey will ensure your project starts from the best position possible.